Welcome to Modality and Modalities M&M2012!
“Modality and Modalities” will be a two day event on all things Modal Logical. This event will be held on Tuesday, 29th May and Wednesday, 30th May at the University of Copenhagen
Our keynote speakers are:
Max Cresswell and Adriane Rini
Special Tutorial Presentation by Valentin Goranko
Local Organization: Vincent Hendricks
All are welcome to attend, and attendance is free.
But please: email us at [cadillacdk @ gmail.com] if you plan on attending, so that we know how many guests to expect.
- Mai Ajspur "Tableaux-based decision methods for linear time temporal-epistemic logics
with interaction between time and knowledge"
- Martin Mose Bentzen “Action Type Deontic Logic”
- Patrick Blackburn “Indexical Hybrid Tense Logic (Part Two)”
- Thomas Bolander "Epistemic and doxastic planning for single- and multi-agent systems"
- Torben Braüner "Hybrid Logic, Truth, and Proof-Systems"
- Max Cresswell “Carnap’s Modal Logic -Topics in the Pre-history of Possible-worlds semantics”
- Sebastian Enqvist "Lindström theorems for modal logic over restricted model classes"
- Emmanuel Genot & Justine Jacot "Propositional Reasoning with (Modal) Models"
- Mikkel Gerken “Critique of Modal Rationalism”
- Valentin Goranko “Modalities for multi-agent systems”
- Jens Ulrik Hansen “Pluralistic ignorance - Recovering logic and rationality in an error phenomenon of social psychology”
- Klaus Frovin Jørgensen “Indexical Hybrid Tense Logic (Part One)”
- Peter Øhrstrøm "A.N. Prior’s Early Contributions to the Logic of Time and Modality "
- Ahti-Veikko Pietarinen "Peirce's Systems of Modal Gamma Graphs"
- Carlo Proietti "Non-classical Modal Logics and Tableau Testing"
- Rasmus K. Rendsvig “Connections between Lexical and Truth-Conditional Semantic Competence”
- Adrianne Rini “Aristotle on the Necessity of the Consequent”